- Each Semester shall be of 6 Months duration.
- All odd Semesters shall be between July & December.
- All Even Semesters shall be from January to June.
- No of subjects in each Semester: 6 or 7.
- Full Carryover from odd Semesters to Even Semesters.
- From 2nd to 3rd Semester: not more than 4 due subjects of 1st & 2nd Semester together are eligible for 3rd SEMESTER.
- From 4th to 5th Semester: not more than 4 due subjects from previous – 1, 2, 3 & 4th Semesters together are eligible for 5th SEMESTER as per DTE Order.
- Aggregate percentage of Marks scored in 3rd to 6th Semesters will be considered as total Percentage of Marks for Course Completion Certificate.
- New C-20 Diploma NEW Syllabus is introduced from the academic Year 2020-21 for all Courses.
- Lateral Entry for PUC (PCM) Passed and ITI (NCVT) Passed students: They can directly join to 2nd Year 3rd Semester from 2019-20 onwards in all courses.
- C-15 Syllabus OBE-(Outcome Based Education) Syllabus for all Diploma Disciplines has been introduced from the academic Year 2015-16.
- For BE lateral Entry, DCET (Diploma Common Entrance Test) was introduced for Diploma Students:from the Academic Year 2012-13.
- Revised Semester System Syllabus have been introduced from the Academic Year 2009-2010.
- Semester System have been introduced from the Academic Year 2003-2004.
Evaluation for NEW OBE (Outcome Based Education System) Semester Subjects :
|Internal Assessment Marks (IA)||Total = End Exam + IA||Min Marks for Passing
Note: IA marks 25 is evaluated by considering Average of Three IA Tests for 20 marks and Students activities, Assignments, Mini Projects will carry 05 marks.
* – No Minimum Marks for Internal Assessment.